Vitamin C complex
Did you know that our bodies are unable to make Vitamin C on its own? Or that Vitamin C dissolves in water and is not stored by our bodies?
This is why it is essential to have continuous daily consumption of food/supplements containing Vitamin C!
- get exposed to secondhand smoke,
- drink a lot of alcohol,
- have a limited variety/restricted diet or
- participate in extreme physical activities?
You may be at risk of Vitamin C deficiency!
Humans can develop scurvy if this deficiency happens for at least 3 months!
Let’s check! How many of these common signs and symptoms of Vitamin C deficiency made your list?
- fatigue and poor mood/irritability
- chicken skin on the back of your upper arms, thighs or buttocks
- hair that grows in bent or coiled shapes
- bright red spots around your hair follicles
- red spots/vertical lines in your nail beds, or concave, thin and brittle nails
- dry, damaged skin
- easy bruising
- slow wound healing or reopening of old wounds
- painful, swollen joints
- weak bones
- red, swollen, bleeding gums
- poor immunity
- iron deficiency (some signs include paleness, fatigue, headache, trouble breathing during exercise)
- unexplained weight gain
- chronic inflammation
Vitamin C is essential and critical to our body health. It is important for many metabolic processes.
Effects of Vitamin C:
- Help in Collagen production: which keeps skin looking plump and youthful. Collagen is also a protein that is required tohelp wounds heal.
- Act as an antioxidant: help protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals produced by cigarette smoke, air pollution, ultraviolet light from the sun and our own bodies’ normal metabolism.
- Help in iron absorption: some healthcare professionals recommend taking Vitamin C supplements with iron tablets to improve absorption in people with iron deficiency anemia.
- May help people with diabetes: may improve glucose levels and blood pressure
- Boost immune system and prevent and treat the common cold
- Promote cardiovascular health
- Support healthy vision
- Additional Vitamin C is necessary during pregnancy and while breastfeeding
Feel the difference from inside, with Neu3Plus’s powerhouse of 1000mg Vitamin C with rosehip, bioflavonoids, quercetin, rutin, acerola and hersperidin!
Are you sure you are getting enough Vitamin C?
Yes, you can get Vitamin C through fruits and vegetables, but did you know that Vitamin C can be easily destroyed or washed out during food storage or preparation?
For instance, cooking your vegetables for too long can break down Vitamin C!
1 daily tablet of Neu3Plus’s highly potent 1000mg Vitamin C leaves your worries at the door!
Neu3Plus’s Vitamin C is power packed with bioflavonoids, making it a superior formulation like no other.
Neu3Plus’s unique blend contains various vital bioflavonoids (rose hips, citrus bioflavonoids, quercetin, rutin, acerola and hersperidin) that aids in Vitamin C’s absorption, which in turn boosts the vitamin’s antioxidant action and its effects of a strengthened immunity.
Bioflavonoids themselves are known for their powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties7. Their greatest benefits are also in improving capillary strength and preventing and treating varicose veins.
Frequency and direction of use:
1 tablet daily preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- Citrus Bioflavonoid (concentrate from lemons, oranges, grapefruit, limes and tangerines)
- Rutin Complex (from Sophora japonica flower extract)
- Hersperidin Complex (from citrus)
- Acerola Fruit Power
- Quercetin Dihydrate
- Rose Hips (fruit)
- Vegetable stearic acid
- Calcium carbonate
- Vegetable magnesium stearate
- Silicon dioxide
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.